KIDS UNDER 6 FREE
- PLEASE NO OUTSIDE FOOD or DRINKS!
- COACHES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH 2 BANDS PER TEAM
- Teams with volunteer clock workers will receive one free entry.
**All teams advance to BRACKET PLAY. Bracket seeding is based upon finish in pool play.
Texas UIL High School game rules will apply with the following exceptions and reminders:
- A 3-minute guaranteed warm-up time will be given between games.
- The tournament directors have the right to forfeit a game if a team does not have its starting 5 ready to play at the scheduled tip-off time or after the guaranteed warm-up time.
- There will be two 16 minute halves with a regulation clock for 15u-17u divisions and two 14 minute halves with a regulation clock for 10u-14u divisions.
- Each team has 1 full timeout and two 30 second timeouts.
- Free Substitution
- The bonus (1 and 1) does not go into effect until the 10th team foul of each half.
- There will be a 2 minute halftime.
- A player does not foul out until the 5th foul.
- As long as a team remains twenty (20) or more points ahead of its opponent during the last 3 minutes, the clock will run except for time-outs and injuries. As long as a team remains thirty (20) or more points ahead of its opponent during the last 6 minutes, the clock will run except for time-outs and injuries.
- All overtime periods will be 2 minutes. Each team can use one 30 second timeout for each overtime period. (timeouts do not carry over if unused in regulation or overtime play)
- No jewelry allowed while playing including beads in hair or any other decor the referee may determine to be potentially hazardous to players.
For scoreboard purposes the team in light colored jerseys will be the home team and will sit to the right of the scorer’s table (when facing the court).
On the game schedule, the team listed first is HOME and will wear LIGHT colored jerseys. In bracket play the top team is HOME and will wear LIGHT colored jerseys. Each team is responsible for their own jerseys…bring 2 different colored jerseys or reversible 2-colored jerseys with you to each game.
–Each team must provide their own warm-up balls. The home team provides the game ball.
TIE BREAKERS FOR POOL PLAY
If there is a tie in pool play, the seeding order from the pool will be determined by:
- 2 way tie..head to head winner wins the tie-breaker and gets the higher seed.
- 2 3 way tie..point spread (up to a 15 point maximum per game) will be used to determine the higher seed. The point spread in head-to-head games between the
- 3 teams involved in the tie will be used. 3 If this still results in a 3 way tie..point spread against the team in your pool uninvolved in the 3 way tie (up to a 15 point maximum) will determine bracket seeds.
- 4 If this still results in a 3 way tie. points allowed will determine bracket seeds. If your pool finishes in a tie, the game scores will be verified with the gym directors.